Hello and Welcome. Thanks for visiting.
OK, actually gradually become a happier person.
HI. I’m Dr. Halls. Why is the Talking Moose so famous? What benefits do you get?
The Moose is software, like a video game
- Avatars should stay hidden when not talking.
- Avatars should move out of the way.
- Avatars should shut up instantly.
These aren’t merely guidelines. All previous avatars in history have failed because they were annoying.
I’ve given the Moose a prime directive: Don’t be annoying. The Moose’s benefits come from daily use, which is only possible if the Moose is always friendly and never annoying.
Shawn Wilcoxen aka L.Spiro
– Senior Game Engine engineer
The Moose is like a drug-free, Feel Good pill.
Even if the Moose never spoke, the Moose gives you genuine eye contact and a warm smile, causing a profound benefit. It makes you happier.
“A lucky side effect of the project taking so long, is that I’ve spent years improving the eyes, to set the absolute best possible friendly quality“.
Smiling stimulates our neurochemicals that make us happy.
“From the start, Smiling was what I cared about the most“. When my first 3D model wasn’t good enough, I threw it away, and a year of work and cost, and started again on a new 3D model to give the Moose the smiling qualities that would be most loved. It was a tough decision that many studios wouldn’t have taken.”
Life is better with humor.
This is another benefit. The Moose tells jokes. You learn and remember jokes, you also learn to tell jokes to others.
And, you learn the secrets to creating your own humor. You become funnier..
Here are some facts about laughing.
- It’s good for you. Laughing is REALLY good for you.
- A woman will not fall in love with a man, unless he can make her laugh. That’s a fact.
- The neurochemicals released from laughing, creates good mood, productivity, creativity, thinking, alertness, and so on. That’s a benefit.
Games people play, change over time.
Telling jokes is a human constant.
That’s what usually happens, and experts agree that it’s an effective booster of social standing.
People, like you, can benefit from telling the occasional joke, to raise your social standing.
As a doctor, as a student of humor, as someone who has observed the effect of the Talking Moose for years, I assert the following:
- Hearing a spoken joke, is far more effective in subsequently telling a joke to others, compared to simply reading a joke.
- Hearing the Moose speaking a joke, often results in the person getting out of their chair, and telling the joke to others.
Repeating that important point: The Moose has a magical effect of getting you out of your chair and telling a few jokes each day to the people around you.
The Moose is so graphically amazing, that when seen for the first time, visitors stop and admire and comment.
It’s like a ferrari in your driveway.
In quite a few respects, the Moose tech has jumped ahead of the state of the art, for instance:
- Lip synchronization to the speech.
- Completely natural, never repetitive movements
- Light and particularly the Shadow, are better than any 3D video game, and it truly succeeds in making the Moose appear to be in front of your desktop.
People often say,
Have you clicked on Billy or Megan yet? Many secret features are also in the Moose.
I’ll have more to say about the project soon. I’m re-designing this page, and it’s only 3/10th finished. Things to add:
Lastly is the development blog, where I still write updates about our progress in the project.