The new Talking Moose can fetch things from the internet, check if they are New and fresh, and alert you about it. This lets the Moose become your agent to find and monitor internet things, that might benefit you. I’ll gradually build this page into a list of truly useful things the Moose can do for you.
– Find a job. Do you need a job, but you can’t get spend 24 hours a day checking the same job websites, to see if something new was posted? Let the Moose do it for you, and tell you when an appropriate new job is posted. Being the first to apply, is a big advantage.
– Watch your investments closely. Be alerted if the price starts dropping on one of your key investments. The Moose recommends buying physical gold bullion coins during times when the price is dropping, on a regular basis.
– Political comment. It’s sad but true these days, that mainstream news media has taken sides, and certain writers post biased articles favoring one political side. But often their online news page allows comments to be posted by readers. Having the Moose constantly on the lookout for new posts by your most-hated writers, can alert you and give you the chance to Comment online first/fast. If political jousting (with words) in the media or blogosphere is a sport you enjoy, let the Moose raise your game to a new level.
– Monitor the blogs, facebook and twitter posts of people you care about, and be alerted quickly when new things happen, while freeing yourself from repetitive manual checking of those webpages. The time-savings will amaze you.
– Find Bargains. Things for sale on Craigslist, Kijiji, eBay, are occasionally posted at bargain prices for fast sale, and unless you find them fast and act fast, others will buy them. So use the Moose to be on the lookout for bargain-priced things you need for your hobbies. If occasionally scoring big savings gives you pleasure and pride, try this.
– Humor. Laughter is life-lengthening for you, and relationship-building with others. Succeed at flirting, boost friendships at work, and increase your enjoyment in everything, with humor. But very few people have a good memory for jokes. So not only does the Moose provide you with an ongoing supply of humor from its built in collection and from internet collections, it also teaches your brain to know how to *be* funny, and soon you’ll find that you’ve become naturally funny.
– Diet. In today’s polite society, it’s humiliating to be told you are fat, so most people thankfully, refrain from calling their friends fat. Yet for some people, at least temporarily, being reminded of their fatness can be a helpful motivation for diet and excersizing. So let the Moose be your honest friend reminding you about being too fat! If you dont find it helpful, turn the Diet feature off.