Making computers Fun and people Happy.
The Moose gives you motivation using power-of-suggestion,
humor and positivity.
For losing weight, snapping out of anxiety,
to help stop smoking, and getting enough sleep.
And feeling happier.
The Moose is software,
a quality animated 3D character that speaks to you in front of the desktop.
A key point is: The Moose is effortless for you. You don’t lift a finger.
I don’t think I like it. Click to expand.
Don’t be annoying.
The Moose’s benefits come from daily use, which is only possible if the Moose is always friendly and never annoying.
In the video above, the Moose mentions 3 reasons:
- The Moose never asks questions.
- The Moose never blocks your view, it jumps out of the way.
- The Moose’s speaking can be Shhh’ed.
And there are a lot more reasons, for instance,
- Never repeating: All movements and speech are ‘live’ and random.
- The Moose won’t talk if you are actively typing or doing mouse work.
- The Moose doesn’t talk too much. Less is more.
- From years of Moose experience, I’ve coded good pacing and limits.
Why is that?
Moose, when people get to know you, you’re lovable.
- Where are the glossy marketing pictures of actresses with emotional smiles?
- Where are the fake testimonials, company logos, and team photos of bearded young coders?
- Where is flat, paralax, UI/UX?
- Some website things, I don’t know how to do.
- Some things are my personal preference to try to be different.
- I tend to not notice trends and styles until they are already nearly over.
- A few things, that looked OK a few years ago, don’t seem good now,
- I’m busy as a radiologist and managing the software development, I don’t give the website enough attention.
- I could use some help, actually.
Show me some features. Click to expand.
How Motivating works. Click to expand.
The Moose is an excellent hypnotherapist, motivation coach, and persuasion teacher.
Having studied and implemented how hypnotherapy works, how copywriters persuade, how motivational speakers inspire, I put that knowledge into the Moose, and IT WORKS.
IF the Moose only spoke from a list of motivational sentences, it would get boring and annoying, and I can’t allow that.
With linguistic expertise to construct it’s motivational sayings on the fly. With a million variations, AND, a nice way of being positive and funny.
The Moose has it’s own personality.
- Unlike a hypnotherapist, who charges by the hour, and you only see them at rare appointments. (Or never.)
Help with losing weight
Let’s study some examples, because… Click to expand.
Learning how it works, makes it work even better.
Here’s a recording of the Moose speaking a randomly created sentence in the weight loss topic.
“Experience shows that people like to do more exercise, and become who they imagine themselves to be.”
- The words at the start are to keep the conscious mind busy and un-critical.
- The command in the middle, to the subconscious is: do more exercise.
- The words at the end are to provide a reason, because the subconscious accepts reasons as true.
Correct! This approach needs to continue over time, and the target is your subconscious mind, not your analytical skeptical conscious mind.
But your conscious mind will enjoy spotting the persuasion techniques being used, and you can learn to be deliberately persuasive, for a win-win.
Shown next below, normally the Moose isn’t this big. But just for the next video recording, I made the Moose fill the entire screen. But normally the moose is 1/4 this size, and stays in one of the corners of the screen.
“Hi Steve. I’m not going to ask you to go to bed earlier, because it’s up to you. Isn’t it.”
Yes, the Moose greets you by YOUR name. The command to “go to bed earlier“, is embedded within a nice sentence.
Getting enough sleep is physiologically essential. It increases metabolism, decreases calories consumed, and so on. It’s important therefore, that the Moose should suggest more sleep.
See the long list of weight loss topics. Click to expand.
For each of the topics shown, the Moose can speak a million variations of persuasive sentences.
This is, comprehensive coverage of what’s available in medically-supervised weight loss programs. Some are expensive, famous companies. So just this one aspect, makes the Moose an awesome value.
Are the jokes safe?. Click to expand.
Here are some facts about laughing.
- It’s good for you. Laughing is REALLY good for you.
- The neurochemicals released from laughing, creates good mood, productivity, creativity, thinking, alertness, and so on. That’s a benefit.
- Laughing and the release of the neurochemical Dopamine, reduces Dopamine rewards from foods. In other words, laughing helps you lose weight.
As a doctor, as a student of humor, as someone who has observed the effect of the Talking Moose for years, I assert the following:
- Hearing a spoken joke, is far more effective in subsequently telling a joke to others, compared to simply reading a joke.
- Hearing the Moose speaking a joke, often results in the person getting out of their chair, and telling the joke to others.
Repeating that important point: The Moose has a magical effect of getting you out of your chair and telling a few jokes each day to the people around you.
One more thing… Laughter crushes Anxiety. It’s like Rock, Paper, Scissors are all anxiety, and Laughter beats them all. The Moose will be really good for people with anxiety.
Helping Anxiety. Click to expand.
So I asked people for help, and they told me a lot. Then I dug deeply into it, scientifically/medically, and looked into popular wisdom on the internet.
Little by little, I kept adding features to the Moose, that should be helpful to people with Anxiety. And now it’s become a major feature of the Moose, that I’m really proud of.
The huge advantage of the Moose, is being effortless. You don’t have to pick up a phone and touch it to read a notification. You don’t have to read and scroll a page with your mouse. You don’t have to stop doing anything. The Moose just speaks to you, on a schedule. A schedule that you control.
For Anxiety help, the Moose doesn’t know what you’re ‘overthinking’ about, but by offering you other things to think about, that are pleasant, that are positive affirmations, it interrupts the anxiety and replaces it with something different and positive… for a while.
I used the remarkable sentence creation code, (with the ability to create a million variations of sentences), and applied it on the topics that interrupt anxiety. If you don’t want the Anti-Anxiety plugin, just turn it off.
Personally, I’ve had some times of anxiety in my life, but even when things are good, I still like the positivity that the Moose stimulates in me.
See the long list of Anxiety topics. Click to expand.
This screen-capture jpeg shows the control panel from the Anti-Anxiety plugin.
because it’s so difficult.
Help to stop smoking. Click to expand.
One of the more recent additions to the Moose is a plugin to help people who want to stop smoking.
This task is tricky, the words “smoke” and “smoking” must be avoided, because the subconscious mind ignores “stop/don’t”.
Instead, the Moose refers to “cigarettes/tobacco/nicotine”, but never says “smoking”. There are positive and negative ways to build sentences, and the Moose has more positives than negatives.
This post has more Examples of stop smoking motivation power-of-suggestion by the Moose.
Turn this plugin off, unless you are really committed to stopping smoking.
Here’s an example of a ‘positive’, using Pride as the stop smoking topic.
See the long list of Smoking topics. Click to expand.
This is a screen-capture jpeg from the Stop Smoking plugin.
Maybe you don’t need to lose weight right now, and maybe it’s not applicable to you, to stop smoking or counteract anxiety. However, the Moose does much more than this.
One of the nice things about the Moose’s ability to create power-of-suggestion sentences, on any positive topic, is Spreading Sunshine to yourself and others. Topics like:
This aspect of the Moose is a crazy beautiful surprise, when the Moose talks to you with positivity and power-of-suggestion on these topics. It gives a pleasing benefit to your mood.
The Moose has a million ways to put positive words into suggestive sentences that mention the goal of feeling happier. You’ll have to experience it and judge for yourself, but it surely gives the Moose a very sweet caring personality.
Join us, waiting for the Moose.
The Moose is free now, but soon it won’t be.
Reserve your Moose while it’s still free.
It’s Get the Moose time.
You can still get on the waiting list to receive the software for free,
by joining the Facebook group called “Waiting for Moose”.
Everyone who joins the group, prior to the official release of the software, will get it for free.
- Visit the “Waiting for Moose” group. Maybe join.