Frequently Asked Questions.
3. When can I talk to the Moose? If God intended for you to talk to your computer, it would come with free beer. But seriously, a Voice Recognition software company could easily make a plugin for this Moose. My belief is: I’ll do what I’m good at, and leave others to do what they are good at, and hopefully we can cooperate.
4. Are you insane? (This is a real comment). Answer: No. Can’t a person have a hobby? Doing a 3D animation software development, admittedly is an expensive hobby.
5. Can I get the old old old original Talking Moose? Yes. see this page for the original Talking Moose in emulation on a PC.
6. What happened to question number 4?. Never mind, it’s there. I thought it vanished for a moment, but it just won’t go away.
7. How does it install? Thanks for asking! No installation is needed. It just runs, and can be in any folder or a USB memory stick, or from a shared Dropbox folder.
8. What is the moose’s value proposition? I made a separate page for that explanation. This question is only asked by business or marketing people.
9. What graphics engine was used? Unity? no. Unreal Engine? no. Why not? Because those weren’t viable options a few years ago when coding began. Now they are! Are you a Unity or UE4 expert? Contact me. Actually, the moose uses the Granny engine, by RadGameTools. I’m totally open to cooperative work to convert the Moose tech to Unity or UE4.